MAIN MARKETING AGENCY WEBSITE.
1. All prices quoted/ estimated are exclusive of VAT.
2. Estimates are subject to status and are based upon sight of the clients’ final requirements.
3. External purchases – no external purchase will be procured on behalf of the client unless a purchase order or written confirmation is supplied in advance of artwork dispatch.
4. Externals including; photography, illustration, media and print etc will be estimated separately unless otherwise stated.
5. Speculative work – if speculative work is undertaken to assist with the client’s decision making process, if successful, the time taken to produce the work will be charged at the hourly rate detailed or as per the supplied estimate.
6. Copyright of design and artwork will remain the ownership of the agency until payment is received for the work undertaken. Electronic files will also be transferred to client in its original format, if requested, on payment of invoice.
7. Approvals – client will be expected to sign a client approval form/or provide sign off via email before dispatch or any artwork to suppliers/ and or online upload, while the agency will do the utmost to minimise mistakes, the final responsibility is with the client to check that the proof is correct. Any additional amends required after dispatch to print will be at the agency’s discretion to charge at the hourly rate.
8. Agency reserves the right to invoice on a ‘work completed to date’ monthly basis if a job is not completed within a 30-day period.
9. Payment – all invoices to be paid within 30 days for issue of invoice. All queries to be notified within 7 days of invoice date.
10. For film/ editing content production, 50% of the total costs will be payable in advance of filming date. The remaining 50% will be payable following editing and client approval.
11. Delivery is excluded from estimate unless otherwise stated.
Placing your order:
To place an order it will require personal information to be provided. All compulsory personal information required is completely necessary for processing your order.
Required and compulsory information would be identified by an asterisk (*). Information not identified by an asterisk (*) is not compulsory but is however recommended to help us improve your use of the site.
When creating your account, you will be asked to create a password. This password allows you access to your account and is set up as your account security. It is your responsibility to ensure this password is secure and kept confidential. The website owner has no record or access to your password and cannot be held accountable for failure to provide a secure password and keep this confidential.
If you suspect or become aware that your account password has been compromised, you can change this in the account or contact us directly to suspend the use of the account.
Confirmation of your order
You will receive confirmation of your order once the order has been completed and confirmed. Please note this is not full acceptance, however, just acknowledgement of your order and your order is subject to cancellation should we find the order and information provided to be unlawful, fraudulent, untrue, incorrect, or inaccurate.
Your order may also be cancelled due to stock discrepancies at the point of purchase. If we cannot fulfil the order, we will contact you to inform you of this by email within 7 working days.
We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment. If your credit card is rejected by our online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the card-holder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit card provider.
All credit or debit card payments will be handled by our Payment provider STRIPE. Please ensure that you read the full terms and conditions of use for any alternate payment sites offered.
UK and international delivery
All delivery time scales, and estimated dates provided are an estimate and not a guarantee. 97% of orders will be delivered in the estimated time frame, however, this is never a guarantee.
Please allow a minimum of 7 days for all UK orders to be delivered and 30 days for international orders to be delivered if not delivered within the estimated time frame.We aim to keep you informed of any delays where possible and the courier tracking provided will also inform you of any delays.
If you are looking to place an order for international delivery, would like to purchase items in bulk or can not find a suitable delivery option, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01912619799 and we will advise of costs.
In the event that your parcel is lost, damaged or unsuccessfully delivered, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call 01912619799 who will reiterate the courier policies to you and assist you in resolving the matter.
At the point of choosing your delivery service and courier, you also enter an agreement with the courier directly. Please refer to the courier’s full terms and conditions for more information.
Multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts or refusal to accept deliveries will result in the return fee being deducted from your refund.
Our UK delivery service is only valid for orders based in the UK Mainland and excludes Northern Ireland & Northern Scotland. Please note, our delivery options are subject to change and does not affect your statutory rights.
Duties and Taxes
You will be given the option to pre-pay duties and taxes or otherwise pay these on delivery to specific delivery locations. We cannot provide an estimate on duties and taxes that are not pre-payable.
Our return policy is fully compliant with your consumer rights, it is important to review this in full prior to placing your order. This page will include how to return, reasons why your return may be rejected, non-returnable items and what to do if a defective item is received.
The return policy is non-negotiable following the point of agreement. The return policy differs for UK and international returns, refer to the section which applies to you.
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Guerilla within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
Create your returns label at home, carriage/ postage and return of all items will be the born at the customer’s cost. Please return items to:
Customer Services, Guerilla Communications Ltd, 4 St James Street, Newcastle upon Tyne. If you are local to our address our stores, you can also return your parcel to us directly free of charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0191 2619799 with your order number if you have any further questions on how return your purchased goods.
Please contact email@example.com 01912619799 with your order number for how to return your purchased goods.
The item must be in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached as the way you received it.
Must be tried on carpeted surfaces. Use our outer Guerilla box when returning as to not damage the product box. Do not apply any labels or adhesive tape directly to the product box. Items mistreated this way will be rejected.
Guerilla cannot accept returns on damaged goods, lingerie, underwear, pierced earrings, swimwear and face masks for hygiene reasons.
Where provided, any packaging such as cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return. Keep a record of proof of postage with the tracking number. If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion, you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
Pricing, product descriptions and service descriptions
If we discover that a pricing error has been made, we reserve the right to suspend your order and contact you to ask whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
Packaging may vary from that on the website and all weights and dimensions of products are not a guarantee and approximate only. Whilst we try to ensure that every image of the product and colour is accurately displayed, this will depend on your viewing device and settings, which may alter the colour of the product. In the event of the image of a product being incorrect or inaccurate, we will contact you prior to dispatch or you can contact us directly on receipt to discuss further, the product received and how to proceed.
Promotions & Discounts
- Discounts are issued in the form of either ‘£ savings’ or a ‘percentage off’ and are offered to customers via promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners, or third-party communications.
- There is no cash alternative, and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable.
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items. Sale and clearance items are not included unless stated otherwise.
- Jules B reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion or discount without notice, at any time.
- In all cases of free shipping promotions, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returning international orders.
- Some brands and designers are excluded from promotions/discounts: Unless explicitly stated.
- Value Added Tax is applicable to specific items as communicated on the website.
BFPO & Mail Forwarding
Please note, we do not use mail forwarding companies and are unable to accept BFPO orders due to limitations with our courier services. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Remember that in agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree to all information stated in our shipping policy, Return policy, Payment policy and discount codes.