When Guerilla was born in 2002, we didn’t set out to be one of the global leading healthcare brand and marketing agencies. But with hard work and dedication, it happened!
The marketing of pharmaceuticals and healthcare brands can seem like a complex business… and it is! It’s important, though, to remember that the purchasing drivers remain the same.
At Guerilla we take the time to learn what makes your customers tick and how your brand communications can work harder to achieve your goals (often that means making things easier to understand!).
Whether it’s interpreting clinical data within marketing materials or shaping a creative strategy within the framework of industry compliance, our experience of the sector will save you valuable time and resources.
Aside from the 20 years of experience we have in the industry, there are plenty of other reasons that healthcare and pharma companies come to us for all their branding and marketing requirements. We’re on hand to help you with the following:
- Creating your brand and communications strategy.
- Designing your on and offline retail environments.
- Creating, developing, and delivering your healthcare packaging.
- Increasing your presence or profile in either existing territories and markets or pushing into new areas for the first time.
- Refreshing your brand and marketing materials so that they are up to date and ahead of your competitors.
- Improving your website so that you can increase sales and leads or serve your suppliers more efficiently.
- Increasing your visibility in Google and other search engines, both organically and paid.
- Improving your understanding of the industry and helping you to either push towards the number one position or keep hold of it if you’re already there.
As a full-service marketing agency, you can rest assured that we’re perfectly positioned to deal with any requests you have and deliver above expectations. Want to know how to make your mark in 2022? View our latest healthcare & pharma marketing report here.
Check out some of our latest work below…