This role providing cover for a key project manager provides exciting opportunity for an accomplished Marketing Executive / Project Manager to join our well-established integrated communication agency which is known for providing expertise and creativity to diverse range of brands.
The role in brief…
The Account Manager, and client services team, are the bridge between the client and the agency. They are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs, working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s marketing output. They are constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communications, and driving projects forward to completion.
● Internal: Client service team, Planning, Creative teams, Creative Artworkers, Developers and Production staff and Finance.
● External: Client marketing team; Other agencies e.g. Media, Public Relations, Freelance and Regulatory bodies.
● Managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests.
● Taking client communication briefs and drafting creative and studio briefs.
● Presenting and selling creative work.
● Ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these.
● Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities.
● Managing the work and performance of team members e.g. Account Executive.
● Keeping the team and the client up to date with useful knowledge.
● Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
● Working with Finance to ensure that the commercial opportunities are optimised.
Those who succeed are…
● Personable, and able to work effectively with a variety of different people.
● Organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
● Effective communicators, both verbally and in writing.
● Persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback.
● Flexible, and able to solve problems.
● Resilient and positive in difficult situations.
● Able to juggle competing demands and accept pressure with equanimity.
You will have a minimum of five years agency experience working in an agency or marketing role. A competitive salary is available and will be dependent upon experience of the successful candidate. Please provide a current CV and tell us why you are the person that we are looking for to the email address provided below.
Estimated contract period September 2020- October 2021.
Closing date for applications is 31/08/20.